The forum was held with the support of the Ministry of Transport and Roads of the Republic of Tatarstan, the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Republic of Tatarstan, JSC “Kazan Expo”. Informational support to the forum was provided by leading industry and regional media: BizavNews, Air Transport Review, AviaPort, Jets.ru, Real Time, BusinessOnline and Expert.Tatarstan.
More than 300 delegates took part in the conference and also visited the exhibition of business aviation aircrafts, which had been working for two days at the Terminal-2 platform of the Kazan International Airport.
The conference was held in the hangar of "Tulpar Technic", the center for maintenance and repair of aircrafts (authorized service facility Bombardier). The program included:
- Kuleshov A.A., Chairman of the Board of RUBAA. “The state and trends of the business aviation market in Russia; flight statistics "
- Yuriev S.S., President of the National Aviation Law Association. “Sanctions and their impact on business aviation in Russia”
- Trofimov S.A., General Director, “RusAero”. “Experience in organizing flight support during mass events (on the example of the Olympic Games, Formula 1, World Cup)”
- Kravtsov T.V., Deputy General Director – Chief Engineer “Tulpar Aero Group”. “Growth points for aircraft MRO segment in Russia”
- Khakimov R.F., director for capital construction and operation of JSC "Kazan International Airport". "Projects for the development of modern infrastructure of business aviation at the International airport “Kazan”.
11 aircrafts, both Russian and foreign, were represented at the static exposition: Bombardier Business Aircraft, Gulfstream, Airbus Helicopters, Leonardo (Exclases Holdings Ltd), HondaJet (Aim of Emperor), Pilatus (Nesterov Aviation), Robinson (Kazan Airline), Aircraft Industries (UGMK-Holding).
In addition to the program, the participants of the forum visited the modern interior production of “Tulpar Interior Group” and the exhibition “Aerospace Technologies, Modern Materials and Equipment. Kazan-2018".
“The event surpassed all expectations of the guests, judging by the reviews, and ours, the organizers. Such a format and such a scale of a regional business aviation forum was for the first time. Of course, such a professional holiday was only possible due to the support and efforts of the partners – Group of companies “Tulpar” and Kazan Airport, as well as all colleagues who were able to come to Tatarstan this summer! – commented Anna Serezhkina, Executive Director of RUBAA.
“Aviation was created to erase borders. And in our work we are always for effective competition and for the benefit of aviation security. Both Tulpar Technic and Tulpar Interior Group, as independent service providers in the field of maintenance and repair of aircraft and aircraft interiors, are always ready to accept both regional aircrafts and capital “birds” of business aviation. During the two days of the Forum, we were able to demonstrate the capabilities of the Kazan air hub not only for Russian business aviation clients, but also for our neighboring countries. I am glad that most of the global aircraft manufacturers have joined the Forum, realizing that there is a great potential in the regions. I am even more happy for my friends and their results at the exhibition – we are talking about several contracts for the aircraft supply, shared his impressions Azat Khakim, Chairman of the Board of Directors of TULPAR AERO GROUP.
“We acted as one of the organizers of the Regional Business Aviation Forum, since business aviation is an important area of work for Kazan International Airport. The appreciation of the RUBAA and the positive feedback from the participants is the best reward for us,” said Alexey Starostin, General director of JSC “Kazan International Airport”.