Tulpar Technic performs all the different base maintenance activities:
- base maintenance checks;
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) inspections: ultrasonic, eddy-current, magnetic, liquid- penetrant, impedance;
- component maintenance and airworthiness restoration;
- change of engine, APU or their components;
- winterization and summerization activities;
- aircraft storage activities;
- special maintenance;
- aircraft weighing.
We perform base maintenance of the following aircraft:
- Sukhoi RRJ-95 (SSJ-100) – all the scope;
- Bombardier CRJ-100/200; Challenger-850 (CH850) CL600-2B19 – all the scope;
- Bombardier Challenger-300 (CH300) BD-100-1A10;
- Bombardier Global 5000;
- Bombardier Global 6000;
- Yakovlev Yak-42 – all the scope;
- Yakovlev Yak-40 – all the scope.
During the course of Base maintenance our customers also request:
Such a package approach leads to dramatic reduction of downtime resulting in time and cost saving for customers.